Pronina Yuliya Yur'evna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: chastuhina@mailru
Background. The views of modern scientific thought are now increasingly turning towards the essence and problems of economic security both at the macro and micro levels, which characterizes this direction not only as a dynamically developing but also as a priority. The economic security of enterprises is the basis of national economic security, since the observance of the economic interests of each specific economic entity in aggregate ensures the implementation of the strategic priorities of the state as a whole.
Materials and methods. The research was based on the study of the essence of the concept of “economic security”, its consideration in the understanding of different economic schools, applied the following scientific methods: scientific abstraction, functional and statistical analysis, logical analytical methods of analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction, analogy and modeling, idealization and abstraction, concretization and axiomatization, explanation and formalization.
Results. The composition, content and meaning of the concept of “economic security” is defined, its criteria are determined at the microlevel, and also problems of economic security of modern enterprises are revealed.
Conclusions. The composition of the economic security of modern enterprises should be understood as its state, eliminating the impact of threats of an economic nature, due to the ability of the organization to resist adverse factors. The criteria for economic security at the current, tactical and strategic levels are solvency indicators, the absence of symptoms of the current and strategic crisis, as well as the pre-crisis state of the organization.
economic entity, economic security, threats, competitive advantage, sustainable operation
1. Spravochno-pravovaya sistema «Pravo.ru» [Legal information system “Pravo.ru”]. Available at: http://docs.pravo.ru/document/view/14177601/26341743/?line_id=3 [In Russian]
2. Informatsionno-pravovoy portal «Garant.ru» [Legal information system “Garant.ru”]. Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71572608/ [In Russian]
3. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost': ucheb. posobie [Economic security: textbook]. Ed. by M. V. Manokhina. Moscow: Infra-M, 2019, 320 p. [In Russian]
4. Orlova A. V. Nauchnye vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. «Istoriya. Politologiya. Ekonomika. Informatika» [Proceedings of Belgorod State University. Series “History. Politology. Economics. Informatics”]. 2012, no. 19 (138), iss. 24/1, pp. 93–97. [In Russian]
5. Kopytko M. I. Sovremennye tekhnologii upravleniya [Modern management technologies]. 2014, no. 7 (43). Available at: https://sovman.ru/article/4305/ [In Russian]
6. Sergeev A. A. Finansy i kredit [Finance and credit]. 2003, no. 15, pp. 67–69. [In Russian]
7. Sergeeva I. A., Volodin V. M. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2017, no. 1, pp. 140–148. [In Russian]
8. Kiseleva I. A., Simonovich N. E., Kosenko I. S. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta inzhenernykh tekhnologiy [Bulletin of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies]. 2018, no. 2, vol. 80, pp. 415–423. [In Russian]